Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WEEK 10 - SUMMARY

The time has come the Walrus said to talk of many things.... to view a video on you tube,just a few--then on to blogs and blings! This has been a very interesting program. Some lessons I liked more than others. Some things I will use, and others never want to view again. All in all the exposure to new technology was at times, fun exciting, and some stuff was downright painful, but never once boring.

FLICKR - This was probably my most favorite lesson, and probably the hardest to figure out. This took me some time to master, but once I got the hang of it was fun and I have used it many times since. Before IHCPl I never even knew it was out there!

DOWNLOAD MEDIA/PODCASTS - This is one thing I have used before, but on the podcasting I had never used the rss feed, and now found some new sites to subscribe too. I look forward to new postings.

YOU TUBE - was fun, never really looked at it before now. It's amazing how many creative videos there are. You can see a video about anything you can imagine, and some you wouldn't want to imagine.

AVATARS - This was a fun lesson, and my second most favorite posting. Don't know if I will ever have the need to use avatars in any way, but it was fun, like playing with dress up dolls... change hair, change clothes, change everything with a click of the mouse.

There were so many things I've learned about 2.0 over the past several weeks, and would like to have more time to practice what I have learned so I don't forget. I am hopeful that I can share what I have with others.

No comments: